You Are Here » Home : Custom Made and Fitted Golf Clubs Conway South Carolina
Custom Made and Fitted Golf Clubs what are they?
- Any Questions at all about clubs or golf - give Joey a shout at He is now located in Conway, South Carolina!
- Want the best of the best? Clubs that are set up the best way possible with shafts that are spine-aligned/balanced, weighed and flexed before assembly and then double checked and frequency matched after assembly? Just like the pro's want? Then visit OConnorGolfClubs.com
- Are you a club builder? Hobby club maker? A player that wants some "copies" or "clones?" Just want components so you can put together your own clubs? Then visit Joey O'Connor's WholesaleGolfComponents.com Now with Assembly Options!
Here are some specialty services that we offer!
Spine-Align/Balancing of Golf Shaft: what is it?
Frequency Matching/Flexing of Golf Shaft: what is it?
- New Shaft - $10.00 also includes weighing shaft and checking flex.
- Already Assembled Club (such as your current driver) - $10.00 + re-shaft charges as listed on repairs page. We recommend that you also get a new grip for your club at this time.
Get your current clubs checked!
- New Shaft - $5.00 (however we do recommend the spine-aligning option above for new shafts)
- Check Flex of 1 Club (such as your current driver) - $5.00
- Check Flex of entire set (13 clubs) - $30.00
- Do you really know what your clubs are? Can you really trust that little shaft label that says 'senior' or 'regular' flex? Joey will examine, test, and give you a written report on each club in your bag for its length, static weight, swing weight, flex, and overall spine-alignment/balancing. $95.00 - includes certified by Joey O'Connor certificate if applicable.
Copyright © 2006 -
GolfByJoey.com, Joey O'Connor and/or The O'Connor Golf Company
its' sibling sites, partners, licensors, distributors, and manufacturers. All Rights Reserved.
an O'Connor Golf Company property.
"I know Joey probably doesn't want people really knowing this, but I only needed to take 1 lesson from him to go from the 90's down to the 80's. He was simple and to the point and gave me the information that I needed right then."
Mike from Clemmons, NC
"Joey is so nice and patient. He knew exactly how to deal with me."
Karen from Greensboro, NC
"I wish I had found Joey 10 years ago! He's like that special mechanic you find to work on your car."
Beth from Greensboro, NC
"I had never hit a golf ball before in my life and after about 20 minutes with Joey I was hitting a 7 iron about 50 yards."
Christy from Greensboro, NC
"I havent hit a ball like that in over 20 years."
Paul from Atlanta, GA
"I would recommend to anyone that wants to learn more about playing and equipment to give Joey a call."
Jeremy from Kernersville, NC
"If you want the best, you call Joey.. it's that simple."
Chris from Nashville, TN